Got that idea that will make life easier for Online students?
SSAF is here for you. The Student Services and Amenities Fee is paid by every Online Student at CSU and is used to provide many services used by online students; however there is a formal process that you can use to implement that wonderful idea of yours. Current Campus ideas are:
- Albury-Wodonga: Common room in the Pavilion, mountain bike track, outdoor bouldering
- Bathurst: Diggings Milgate Room mind hub, Diggings oval fence, eco walk, JOV Trudy’s Commons, Mitchell Rugby dugouts, The Atrium in the Rafters
- Dubbo: Dubbo fitness equipment, shading of fitness equip
- Orange: Girinyalanha BBQ facilities, sporting recreation area, spring creek outdoor area
- Goulburn: outdoor seating
- Parramatta: Shower facilities and bike storage
- Port Macquarie: permanent BBQ, motorised shade awning, outdoor bouldering
- Wagga Wagga: Beres Ellwood BBQ shelter, netball courts, eco walk and fitness loop, bike hire stations (still in review)
Online students can request Online facilities or physical meetups for sporting or study events. This is your SSAf funding so please submit your ideas for funding or you may miss out on seeing your idea come to life.
You can apply here or email you Online Study SRC at onlinestudySRC@csu.edu.au for assistance. The current round is open Monday 17 September to Monday 11 November so get those proposals in as soon as you can.