Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a values-driven organisation. We are an Insightful, Inclusive, Impactful and Inspiring community. These are the same values we trust you to uphold when using our social media platforms.
If you have a different opinion to others on this site, we ask that you share your views in a constructive and respectful way. As per CSU’s Student Charter, you can expect to be treated with respect and tolerance in order to maintain a safe University environment.
When posting content to the site, please keep in mind CSU’s Student Charter and copyright guidelines. Make sure anything you share is your own work or shared with permission and appropriately credited.
We reserve the right to remove the following content (including pictures, videos and web links):
- offensive, abusive, obscene, profane, hateful or racist content
- threatening or defamatory content
- solicitations and advertisements by other organisations, endorsements by other organisations or endorsements of other organisations
- multiple or repetitive posts by a single user
- repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
- any content which the University deems inappropriate or content which does not align with our values, standards, policies and guidelines.
If you break these guidelines, forum administrators reserve the right to remove you from the site.
As a site member, you can also report any content you feel is inappropriate. Administrators will regularly review any flagged content .
CSU Copyright Guidelines: http://libguides.csu.edu.au/c.php?g=139561&p=913494
CSU’s Privacy Management Plan: https://policy.csu.edu.au/document/view-current.php?id=218
CSU’s Student Charter: policy.csu.edu.au/document/view-current.php?id=268
Please email onlinestudySRC@csu.edu.au